Stepping Stone School at Kyle
- 4624 Ratcliffe Dr
- Kyle, Texas 78640
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 6 weeks through 13 years
- Infant - Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler - Developmental Preschool Program (18 – 24 months)
- Preschool - Developmental Preschool Program (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten - Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age - Future Leaders and Innovators School-Age Program
- Before School: Negley Elementary School
- After School: Blanco Vista, Elm Grove, Fuentes, Kyle, Negley, Pfluger, Science Hall and Tobias Elementary Schools
Welcome to Stepping Stone School in Kyle located at 4624 Ratcliffe in the Plum Creek master planned community, conveniently located just off Hwy 1626 and easily accessible from US-35. It is also on the way for those who are commuting to Austin from San Marcos and is also close to Buda. Major employers in the area include ACC and Seton Medical Center Hays. The school was designed and built from the ground up by the Paver Family ensuring security and safety. This campus is considered one of the leading examples of a high quality state-of-the-art early care and education facility nationally. The campus boasts an enormous indoor atrium filled with lots of natural light.
The atrium provides a place for family gatherings or for our enrichment programs which include Dance Discovery, Opus One Music, Flippers Gymnastics and Sports Adventures. Hallways radiate out from the atrium with younger children in one wing and older children in the other. Exact replicas of dinosaur fossils are displayed on a hallway wall with pictures and explanations regarding each pre-historic creature the fossils represent along with a reference to the animals that exist now which descended from their pre-historic ancestors. Another exhibit depicts three young inventors who changed the world with their inventions.
The three spacious playgrounds covered in artificial turf are shaded and filled with age-appropriate outdoor activities and are safely tucked behind the school. All outdoor areas are securely fenced with access available only through the building. We educate and care for children from 6 weeks to 13 years old and provide transportation to the following elementary schools: Negley, Blanco Vista, Elm Grove, Fuentes, Kyle, Pfluger, Tobias and Science Hall.