Exceeding Health Standards
Providing a learning environment that is clean, secure and healthy is our number-one priority
Stepping Stone School is committed to your peace of mind. In addition to the rigorous health and hygiene policies below, we are following and exceeding the guidance and directives from our federal, state and local governments, including local health departments. You can be sure the health and safety of your child is being guarded at the highest level while we deliver nurturing care each day.
- DAILY sanitation of kitchens, classrooms, toys, & shelves!
- DAILY whole building sanitation including playgrounds.
- Comprehensive sanitation and cleaning of every surface multiple times throughout the day!
- Filtration systems that ensure fresh, clean air is circulated through the school.
- CDC approved, Eco-friendly antimicrobial and non-irritating cleaning solutions.
- HEPA-filtered vacuuming of buildings daily at the close of business.
- Infant room air-purification systems to ensure fresh clean environments.
- Sanitary hand washing procedures and shoe covers worn in all the infant classrooms.
- State-of-the-Art sanitary practices.
- TB test verification of all staff.
- Ill children are cared for in the Principal’s office while awaiting pickup.
- CPR and first-aid certified staff and instructors.