Year-End Tax Statements

Tax statements for 2023 will be emailed to all Stepping Stone School families on January 11th, 2024.

Please verify your email address with the campus principal to ensure delivery and check your inboxes and/or spam filters before requesting additional statements.

If you have any questions or would like a previous year’s statement please complete the request form below and we will assist you shortly. Additional Tax Statement Requests submitted past this date will be responded to within 5 business days.
-Thank you!

Are you a Stepping Stone School family requesting a Childcare Tax Statement for 2023?

Please complete the form below ONLY if you have not yet received your statement via email.

Fill out my online form.

FAQs about Year End Statements

  1. How can I get a copy of my year-end statement?You may request a copy of your year-end statement by completing the form above.
  2. Why are year-end statements not sent to me automatically?
    Because the year-end statement provided by Stepping Stone School may not be sufficient in the event of an audit, and many of our families use other documentation as proof of payment for tax purposes, we provide year-end statements only upon request.
  3. If the year-end statement provided by Stepping Stone School is not sufficient in the event of an audit, what should I use as proof of payment made to Stepping Stone School?The best representation of what you have paid in child care expenses are copies of your canceled checks, your bank or debit/credit statement, online payments and/or money order receipts, which we would suggest keeping for future reference.
  4. My child transferred to a new campus mid-year. How can I get payment records for the previous campus?You may request a copy of your year-end statement for all Stepping Stone School campuses by filling out the form above. Be sure to note which campuses your child attended.
  5. There is a discrepancy on my year-end statement. How do I correct this?Please see your center principal who can print a copy of your ledger card, review your account with you and assist you in clarifying any discrepancies.
  6. I need the EIN/Tax ID number for my center. How can I obtain this information?Our Employer ID Number (sometimes called a tax ID number) is 74-2731457.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is not meant to replace the advice and counsel of a professional tax preparer, CPA or tax attorney. If you have questions regarding your deductions, you should contact a professional to provide you with the necessary guidance.

Stepping Stone School employees in need of their 2023 W2:

All current Stepping Stone School employees will receive their W-2 statements with their paycheck on January 17th.

All past employees will be mailed their W-2 statements on January 19th, 2024. It may take 10 or more days to reach you due to issues with the US Postal Service. Please do not request a statement be mailed to you until February 1st.

Click the link below to request your 2023 W2 for your employment at Stepping Stone School

Request W2