Premier Private Education
Stepping Stone School
The polls are open for Austin Family magazine’s 2017 Readers’ Poll Favorites.
Help make us the “BEST in CHILD CARE” for our 19th year.
Don’t forget to ask your friends and family to vote too!
Thank you for your support and votes as we continue to provide the very BEST early care and education possible!
Click here to go vote now.
This year's unique summer program will include:
• Our Exclusive Entrepreneurs & Philanthropists™ Program.
• Science projects, Chess tournaments, Dual Language Learning, Cooking projects & Fit for Life™.
• The Atelier™ - An innovative and unique workshop for art and design.
• 2-3 Field Journeys per week & MORE STEAM-based activities!
Become a founding family today!
To celebrate the opening of our new school, we are offering Founding families a 10% discount for THREE months and a $100 enrollment fee credit.
Our newest state-of-the-art campus will be opening soon and spaces are already filling quickly.
The January/February issue of ChildCare Exchange Magazine - the leading national publication in Early Care and Education - features Stepping Stone School in their cover story and an in-depth article highlighting our programs, philosophy and mission. We are deeply honored and grateful for this wonderful accolade and would like to extend our thanks to all our families for making this recognition a possibility.
Open Enrollment Day is Thursday, April 20th!
• $100 enrollment fee credit when you enroll in April*
• 10% discount off monthly tuition when you enroll two or more siblings*
• Enrollment drawing for one full month of free tuition*
Stepping Stone School is a comprehensive early care and education program in the Austin, Round Rock, Leander, Kyle and College Station areas that profoundly nurtures children and prepares them for lifelong happiness.
Stepping Stone School delivers the highest quality early care and education for children ages 6 weeks through 13 years.
Voted Best in Child Care since 1998!
This is the week of the Young Child!
We are participating in activities designed to foster literacy and character development.