Stepping Stone School at Southpark Meadows / Onion Creek
- 9325 Alice Mae Lane
- Austin, TX 78748
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 6 weeks through 13 years
- Infant - Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler - Developmental Preschool Program (18 – 24 months)
- Preschool - Developmental Preschool Program (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten - Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age - Future Leaders and Innovators School-Age Program
- After School: Casey, Cowan, Kocurek, Manchaca, Williams and Blazier Elementary Schools.
Welcome to Stepping Stone School at South Park Meadows located at 9325 Alice Mae Lane in South Austin. This campus has easy access from I-35, Slaughter Lane and South 1st Street. It is situated directly behind the South Park Meadows shopping center. It is also on the way for those who are commuting to Austin from Buda, Kyle and San Marcos. The school was designed and built from the ground up by the Paver Family ensuring security and safety. This campus is considered one of the leading examples of a high quality state-of-the-art early care and education facility nationally.
The campus boasts an enormous indoor atrium filled with lots of natural light. The atrium provides a place for family gatherings or for our enrichment programs which include Dance Discovery, Opus One Music, Flippers Gymnastics and Sports Adventures. Hallways radiate out from the atrium with younger children in one wing and older children in the other. A classroom dedicated to STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) curriculum and activities and features a large light bright board similar to that seen in the finest children’s museums is available for children three years old through school age.
Large heritage oak trees shade the three age appropriate playgrounds covered with artificial turf and feature play equipment and activities the children find fun and engaging.
We proudly serve families in the Southpark Meadows, Onion Creek, Bluff Springs, Twin Creeks, and South Austin communities.
We educate and care for children from 6 weeks to 13 years old and provide transportation for the following South Austin elementary schools: Casey, Cowan, Kocurek, Manchaca, Williams and Blazier.