Stepping Stone School at Round Rock / Grimes
- 2301 N A W Grimes Blvd
- Round Rock, TX 78665
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 6 weeks through 13 years
- Infant - Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler - Developmental Preschool Program (18 – 24 months)
- Preschool - Developmental Preschool Program (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten - Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age - Future Leaders and Innovators School-Age Program
- Before School: Doublefile, Herrington and Robertson Elementary Schools
- After School: Blackland Praire, Callison, Cottonwood Creek, Gattis, Hutto, Doublefile, Herrington, Robertson, Nadine Johnson and Veteran’s Hill Elementary Schools
Welcome to the Stepping Stone School located at 2301 N.A.W. Grimes Blvd in Round Rock. This campus is easily accessed from Hwy 79, I-35, University Blvd, Old Settler’s Road, FM 112/Avery-Nelson Blvd and is on the way for those commuting into Austin or Round Rock from Georgetown, Hutto and Taylor. Many major employers such as Dell Computer, IKEA, Scott & White, ACC, Southwest Texas State University and Seton Northwest Hospital are located nearby. The campus sits in front of the Meadows at Chandler Creek Park and walking trails.
The school was designed and built from the ground up by the Paver Family ensuring security and safety. This campus is considered one of the leading examples of a high quality state-of-the art early care and education facility nationally. The campus boasts an enormous indoor atrium filled with lots of natural light. Hallways radiate out north and south from the atrium and a separate school age wing is included. The large atrium provides a place for family gatherings or for our enrichment programs which include Dance Discovery, Kung Fu Kids, Opus One Music, Flippers Gymnastics and Sports Adventure.
The school age wing contains a laboratory where STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) curriculum and activities take place as well as a computer lounge featuring computers loaded with age-appropriate enjoyable academic software. A large set of cog wheels encompass an entire wall in the hallway and the cogs can be made to move by the children when the large cranks are turned. This is just one of the many children’s museum quality interactive displays that make children attending this school never want to go home. The three spacious playgrounds are shaded and filled with age appropriate outdoor activities including rock climbing walls and artificial turf.
We proudly serve families in the Round Rock, Old Settlers, Grimes, SH130, Jester Estates, and Hutto communities.
We educate and care for children from 6 weeks to 13 years old and provide transportation for the following elementary schools: Doublefile, Herrington, Robertson, Blackland Prairie, Callison, Cottonwood Creek, Gattis, Nadine Johnson and Veteran’s Hill.