Summer Camp Enrollments Filling up Quickly
It’s not too late to give your child the gift of “Summer’s Smartest Destination,” a whole-child adventure that will nourish his or her mind, body and heart!
This summer, we are exploring the far reaches of the Earth as we investigate the environments of the world we live on.
Our Summer Camp offers the unique benefit of preventing summer brain drain with six specialty camps, all in one place. Each of our biweekly subjects is presented to your child through our specialized literacy, character-building and S.T.E.A.M. curriculum, which uses science, technology, engineering, arts and math to immerse your child in the learning.
Come Discover The Biomes of the Earth
- June 8-19, 2015: FORESTS AND RAINFORESTS During this unit, the children will focus on different forests of the world. They will investigate the vast differences between these environments as well as their similarities. They will also discover the extraordinary array of life that flourishes there.
- June 22-July 3, 2015: OCEANS This program will focus on the two-thirds of our planet that is covered by salt water. The children will learn what makes the shallow seas and deep oceans unique and about the creatures that inhabit them.
- July 6-17, 2015: FROZEN WORLDS The focus of this two-week period is the poles of the Earth. The children will discover what types of plants and animals are able to survive in these harsh climates as well as the forces that create the polar ice caps.
- July 20-31, 2015: FRESH WATER Our students will take a look at the water on our planet that is not part of the oceans and seas. From rivers to lakes, the children will investigate the fresh water biome, its inhabitants and the effects of pollution.
- August 2-14, 2015: CAVES AND UNDERGROUND Here we investigate a more rarely seen part of our world. The children will delve into the dark parts of Earth as they learn about the special adaptations of the life forms that thrive there and learn about the creation of cave formations.
- August 17-21, 2015: MOUNTAINS AND VOLCANOES For the final program of the summer, the children will take an in-depth look at the highest points on Earth and the processes that create them. The children will discover plate tectonics, lava flow, glaciers and much more.
Professional Speaker Series: As part of our specialty camps, experts will speak and answer questions about specific biomes at our Children’s Conference Centers.
Weekly Field Journeys will further immerse our campers in each of the specialty camps. Journey with us as we travel to:
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Inner Space Cavern
- The Thinkery
- Austin Aquarium
- Texas State Capital
Campers at Stepping Stone School will participate in our acclaimed Young Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Program. Your children will engage in a series of businesses that they create and manage! All of the proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities Central Texas.
Enrollment is available on a monthly or weekly basis at the following campus locations. Swimming lessons are available for an additional fee where noted.
- Stepping Stone School at Crestview (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School at Shoal Creek (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School at McNeil (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School at Lakeline (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School at Parmer (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School at Brodie
- Stepping Stone School at Southpark Meadows
- Round Rock:
- Stepping Stone School at Cat Hollow (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School Round Rock (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School at Teravista (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School Pflugerville
- Stepping Stone School Leander (swimming lessons available)
- Stepping Stone School Kyle
- Stepping Stone School at Rock Prairie, College Station
Sign up today – all of this and more is waiting for your child at “The Brainery™!”