Stepping Stone School at Round Rock / Teravista
- 651 Teravista Pkwy.
- Round Rock, Texas 78665
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 6 weeks through 13 years
- Infant - Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler - Developmental Preschool Program (18 – 24 months)
- Preschool - Developmental Preschool Program (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten - Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age - Future Leaders and Innovators School-Age Program
- Before School: Caldwell Heights, Teravista and Union Hill Elementary Schools
- After School: Cactus Ranch, Carver, Caldwell Heights, Chandler Oaks, Old Town, Teravista and Union Hill Elementary Schools
Welcome to Stepping Stone School at Teravista in Round Rock, the exclusive and award-winning master planned community in Round Rock. This campus is easily accessed from I-35, University Blvd, Sunrise Drive, Old Settler’s Road, FM 1112 aka Avery-Nelson Blvd and Westinghouse Road. It is on the way for those commuting into Austin or Round Rock from Georgetown, Hutto and Taylor. Many major employers such as Dell Computer, IKEA, Scott & White, ACC, Southwest Texas State University and Seton Northwest Hospital are located nearby. The campus faces the sixth tee of the private Teravista Golf Club and is surrounded by lush trees and landscaping. The school was designed and built from the ground up by the Paver Family ensuring security and safety.
This campus is considered one of the leading examples of a high quality state-of-the-art early care and education facility nationally. The campus boasts an enormous indoor atrium filled with glowing representations of the planets in our solar system and plant Earth’s continents hanging from the ceiling. The displays mimic the view astronauts have from inside the international space station. The large atrium provides a place for family gatherings or for our enrichment programs which include Dance Discovery, Kung Fu Kids, Opus One Music, Flippers Gymnastics and Sports Adventure. Hallways radiate out east and west from the atrium and a separate school age wing is included.
The school age wing contains a laboratory where STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) curriculum and activities take place as well as a computer lounge featuring computers loaded with age-appropriate enjoyable academic software. Exact replicas of dinosaur fossils are displayed down an entire hallway wall with pictures and explanations regarding each pre-historic creature the fossils represent along with a reference to the animals that exist now which descended from their pre-historic ancestors. The three spacious playgrounds are shaded and filled with age-appropriate outdoor activities including a rock climbing wall and artificial turf.
We proudly serve families in the University, Sendero Springs, IH35 North, Siena, Round Rock, Teravista and Georgetown communities.
We educate and care for children from 6 weeks to 13 years old and provide transportation for the following elementary schools: Caldwell Heights, Carver, Teravista, Union Hill, Cactus Ranch, Chandler Oaks and Old Town.