Stepping Stone School at Brodie / Circle C
- 9405 Brodie Ln.
- Austin, Texas 78748
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 6 weeks through 13 years
- Infant - Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler - Developmental Preschool Program (18 – 24 months)
- Preschool - Developmental Preschool Program (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten - Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age - Future Leaders and Innovators School-Age Program
- Before School: Boone, Cowan and Kocurek Elementary Schools
- After School: Baranoff, Boone, Cowan and Kocurek Elementary Schools
Welcome to the Stepping Stone School located at 9405 Brodie Lane with easy access from Slaughter Lane, William Cannon, West Gate, Davis Lane and MOPAC. It is close to major neighborhoods such as Shady Hollow, Circle C, Avana, Bear Creek and Meridian. It is also on the way for those commuting into Austin from Buda and Manchaca. The school was designed and built from the ground up by the Paver Family ensuring security and boasts a large indoor atrium with hallways radiating out north and south with a separate school age wing.
The large atrium provides a place for family gatherings, a cozy place for parents and children to sit down to read a book together and our large Hatch white board where classes gather throughout the day to work with the interactive learning software. The three spacious playgrounds are shaded and covered in artifical turf, filled with age appropriate outdoor activities including a rock climbing wall and a basketball court. There is a large central artium where children can be active during inclement or hot weather and we also provide enrichment programs such as Dance Discovery, Opus One Music, Flippers Gymnastics and Sports Adventures in this space as well.
We proudly serve families in the Brodie, Circle C, South Austin, Sunset Valley, Oak Hill, Westgate, and Shady Hollow communities.
We educate and care for children from 6 weeks to 13 years old and provide transportation to the following elementary schools: Boone, Cowan, Kocurek and Baranoff.