Annual Fall Teachers’ Conference
Stepping Stone School teachers, principals, staff, and administrators will gather Saturday, Sept. 9, for our annual educational conference.
Each year, Stepping Stone School sponsors this event to provide our teachers with a deeper understanding of age-specific needs, instruction techniques and variations, S.T.E.A.M. integration ideas and more.
Our teachers look forward to the fall conference each year, not only for the invaluable learning benefit but because the event is fun and has a real feeling of fellowship!
This year’s workshop highlights included:
- Math is Everywhere! Helping children discover the wonder of math, indoors and out!
- Literacy Connections in the Classrooms! Learn how children acquire literacy skills
- The Mysteries of Sand and Light Easy, do it yourself sand and light experiences
- Exploring with our 5 Senses How children discover their world!
- Play is Serious FUN Importance of play experiences when fostering children’s development
We would like to thank our presenters for their time, expertise and engaging workshops!
Stepping Stone School also uses this annual event also as a great opportunity to honor our teachers and reflect on the amazing & important jobs they do. So to that end, we salute our wonderful educators, principals, and staff for the nurturing, love and learning they provide our students each day!