All-Inclusive Tuition at Stepping Stone School
At Stepping Stone School we are dedicated to supporting the development of the whole child while strengthening families, enhancing lives and setting and maintaining the highest standards for Early Care and Education! Our all-inclusive tuition provides the highest quality care and programs including numerous benefits for you and your child at no additional cost!
- Our monthly tuition can be paid bi-weekly! Annually this saves you a month of tuition as opposed to a weekly payment structure!
- We are committed to the convenience of our families. We are only closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day close at noon, and Christmas Day.
- We’re committed to helping provide safe and healthy learning environments for children and families at our campuses.
- Farm Fresh – Meals at Stepping Stone School are healthy, made from scratch and wholesome. Our fresh produce is grown on local farms. Prepared in each school’s open, gourmet kitchen, three snacks and a hot lunch provide a balanced combination of local, farm fresh ingredients including fruits and vegetables, lean meats, and whole grains.
- VerifiED™ Quality Assurance Program – Stepping Stone School parents can be confident in the quality of the educational experience their child receives, thanks to our exclusive and rigorous VerifiED™ Quality Assurance Program. Developed by our own expert team of Quality Specialists, the program maintains, evaluates and assures the highest standards for health, safety and curriculum in every school, every day.
- Platinum Learning Link™ – Daily Communications Keeps Parents in Touch We place great emphasis on open communication with our parents. Our Platinum Learning Link™ powered by the Tadpoles electronic daily communication tool is a progressive method of keeping parents in touch with their children during school hours.
- Kindness and Empathy Curriculum™ – Each month, Stepping Stone School educators implement our Kindness and Empathy CurriculumTM which provides activities with the purpose of teaching character development as a part of our Platinum Learning for LifeTM curriculum. https://steppingstoneschool.com/kindness-empathy-curriculum/
- Teaching Strategies GOLD™ –The Teaching Strategies Gold assessment tool is part of a 4-step process that helps teachers individualize learning for every child. By utilizing the Teaching Strategies Gold assessment tool we support learning, identify needs, evaluate program effectiveness, and respond to program requirements.
- Concentrated Learning Centers – Writing, reading and math centers are part of all age-appropriate classrooms at Stepping Stone School. Computer centers are included in every classroom beginning at age three, and many of our facilities include centrally located computer labs, as well https://steppingstoneschool.com/about-us/campus-design/
- S.T.R.E.A.M. – All campuses have individual rooms or areas dedicated to S.T.R.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Relationships, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) activities and discovery, while ALL classrooms incorporate the S.T.R.E.A.M. concepts into the weekly learning plans and daily activities. The S.T.R.E.A.M. rooms contain computers with science based software, digital microscopes, robotics, light boards, large design and oversized construction blocks and building materials. https://steppingstoneschool.com/platinum-learning-for-life/stream/
- Fit for Life™ – Physical exercise comes naturally to and is a necessity for young children. Stepping Stone School offers abundant opportunities for physical activity in age-appropriate indoor and outdoor play areas. Dancing, climbing, hopping, jumping, running or ball play are always part of the school day for our children. Students also learn what it means to eat a healthy diet and lead a healthy life.
- The Atelier™ – The Atelier™ is a unique and innovative concept designed specifically by Stepping Stone School to expand the artistic and design opportunities for our students. The program focuses on the inner creative genius of each child and provides them with character and creative role models which will inspire them to tap into their own creative potential.
- American Sign Language (ASL) – ASL is introduced to Stepping Stone School students as infants, and continues to be taught and used daily through our Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy. Sign language gives infants and toddlers who don’t yet have the verbal skills to use spoken language a way to express their needs, wants and feelings. Sign language also provides preschoolers and pre-K students with an illustrative and kinesthetic dimension as they learn sounds, words and simple sentences.
- Chess – These classes and tournaments provide a multitude of benefits to our young strategists! Children who play chess have been shown to improve their math and reading skills, but the benefits go far beyond academic.
- Opus One Music – Stepping Stone School’s fun, age-appropriate Opus One music experience program gives your child the chance to explore an assortment of instruments, songs and creative movement. Every lesson includes music appreciation, singing, ear training, rhythmic patterns and the fundamentals of music. Activities are intended to promote physical and cognitive development, while enjoying a creative experience. Music education has been shown to improve concentration, memory and self-expression.
- Dual Language Learning™ – These intensive lessons give students a jump start at learning a second language. https://steppingstoneschool.com/platinum-learning-for-life/program-enrichments/dual-language-learning/
- ABC Mouse – Stepping Stone School offers additional learning through the ABCmouse.com program in all Pre-K through School-Age classrooms across the system. Stepping Stone School also provides free access to the full ABC mouse program for in-home use.
- Coding – Coding is a basic literacy in the digital age. It is important for children to understand and be able to work with the technology around them. Having children learn coding at a young age prepares them for the future. Coding helps children with communication, creativity, math, writing and confidence. https://steppingstoneschool.com/coding-and-programming/
- Life Skills Program – Our life skills program helps children develop important real-life skills so they are better equipped for the real world. https://steppingstoneschool.com/13692-2/
- Technology – Stepping Stone School incorporates Hatch’s TeachSmart® Learning System and Hatch’s iStartSmart™ All-In-One Computer Learning Center into our diverse trademarked curriculum to enhance our students’ access to information.
- Brain Boosters Program – Stepping Stone School Executive Function Program
- Young Entrepreneurs and Philanthropists™ – Our summer program, Young Entrepreneurs and Philanthropists TM presents a sophisticated approach empowering participating students to develop and use academic skills. Students replicate real business activities found in the adult world, making and selling products, and donating their profits to charity. This synergy between curriculum and innovation provides experiential learning, values development, teamwork, social skills building, and community involvement blended into a fun project.
- Green Screen and Podcast Production – Our School Age children are encouraged to express their creativity in digital formats.
- Stepping Stone School At Home – At Stepping Stone School, our mission is to offer not only exceptional nurturing and education for our students, but also extraordinary support and care for all parents and families! Many families are finding new and creative ways to engage and educate their children while at home! We compiled a list of fun and educational activities and resources for you to use with your family!
- Green Practices – Stepping Stone School promotes and practices conservation and sustainability wherever possible to give our students and families a superior learning environment today and a brighter future tomorrow.
- Stepping Stone School also provides hypo-allergenic diaper wipes.
- Stepping Stone School understands the crucial need for children to be able to see the formation of words and the facial features of their caregivers. To remedy that situation, we have provided clear masks to all of our infant and young toddler teachers.