Choosing care for your child can be a daunting and overwhelming decision for parents.
That’s why we have created a nurturing child care program that supports the family as a whole. We not only help you and your child with the daily transitions to and from home, but we maintain a low-ratio atmosphere of comfort and security that gives you both peace of mind.
Stepping Stone School is more than just child care. Our educators guide our youngest students as well as teach life and academic skills.
Click on a link below to learn more about our child care programs.
- Infants – Infancy is a time of tremendous physical and cognitive growth! Our infant teachers tend to your child’s needs while cheerfully teaching with a song, puppet or animated conversation. Every day, you receive a detailed report about your child’s feeding, diapering, sleeping and playtime activities.
- Toddlers – At this age, our teachers appropriately introduce routines and continue the overall technique of positive guidance to help give our toddlers the confidence to practice new skills and embrace new experiences.
- Pre-Kindergarten – Children ages 3 to 4 are whirlwinds of learning! Your child’s daily schedule will include pre-literacy lessons, math, science, computers, dramatic and sensory play, art and music, as well as plenty of physical activity for a healthy mind and body.
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten – Children ages 4 to 5 are budding scholars! Our educators implement our Platinum Learning for Life™ curriculum to create a solid foundation for future academic and social-emotional success. Students discover their potential, eagerly explore new concepts and are inspired to be adventurous learners!
- School Age – Our Future Leaders and Inventors after-school and summer camp programs offer your student a comfortable group atmosphere with learning centered around the accomplishments of the world’s greatest innovators and leaders. We offer convenient drop-offs to and pick-ups from many local elementary schools!