Stepping Stone School at McNeil
- 6616 McNeil Drive
- Austin, TX 78729
- (512) 258-9141
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- 6 weeks through 13 years
- Infant - Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler - Developmental Preschool Program (18 – 24 months)
- Preschool - Developmental Preschool Program (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Pre-Kindergarten - Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age - Future Leaders and Innovators School-Age Program
- Before School: Jollyville, Live Oak and Pond Springs Elementary Schools
- After School: Jollyville, Live Oak and Pond Springs, Caraway, and Laurel Mountain Elementary Schools
Welcome to the Stepping Stone School located at 6616 McNeil Drive in North Austin conveniently situated between 183 and Parmer Lane at the heart of Austin’s High-Tech sector. The property which was once a ranch is populated with multiple Heritage Oak trees which wrap their limbs around the school and nicely shade the large fun-filled playgrounds. The campus consists of a main building where children from the age of 6 weeks to 5 years old are cared for. A separate building on the west side of the property provides two large classrooms and private restrooms for school age children.
This is the first campus designed and built from the ground up by the Paver family. The design ensures the security and safety of the children at all levels. A large indoor gathering space or atrium is flanked by wings of classrooms. In the atrium we host holiday parties for our families and provide our enrichment programs which include Dance Discovery, Kung Fu Kids, Opus One Music, Flippers Gymnastics and Sports Adventures. On the days it is either too wet, hot or cold to go outside the atrium serves as a dynamic indoor play space.
We educate and care for children from 6 weeks to 13 years old. We provide transportation for the following elementary schools: Jollyville, Live Oak, Pond Springs, Caraway and Laurel Mountain.