As a parent, you naturally expect your school to provide excellent care for your child.
At Stepping Stone School, we offer not only exceptional nurturing and education for our students, but also extraordinary support and care for you as parents.
We call it family service – it’s like customer service, but more balanced, more comprehensive and much more personal.
It stems from our belief that the success of Stepping Stone School children depends upon the quality of our partnership with their parents – a partnership that we promise will deliver trust & integrity, comfort & ease, happiness & help, and peace of mind & heart every day.
So, what is family service at Stepping Stone School? It might look like:
- a warm greeting and hot cup of coffee waiting for you each morning;
- a cozy spot for you and your child to sit and read a book together, smoothing the transition between home and school;
- a special note from the teacher about a kindness shown or a milestone achieved by your child during the day;
- a staff member helping shepherd your preschooler into the car while you secure your infant’s carrier; or
- a bottle or light snack prepared to go in the afternoon for a happy ride home.
It’s extra touches like these that create a culture of community and make our families’ lives a little easier.