Stepping Stone School teachers are the front line, the bottom line, the alpha and the omega of everything we do for our students and families.
So you had better believe they have to be amazing for us to embrace them – and let them lead your children.
Stepping Stone School teachers are experts in child development and are:
- devoted to excellence;
- committed to lifelong learning;
- passionate about nurturing and educating children; and
- caring, compassionate and kind.
Each of our educators is ultimately selected by founder Rhonda Paver and her executive team after a rigorous screening process.
Every one of our new professionals:
- attends a comprehensive in-house orientation and training, custom-designed by our team of early education and care experts;
- participates in continuing education opportunities throughout the year;
- attends our Stepping Stone University;
- attends our annual team-building and training conference; and
- has a scholarship opportunity to earn their Child Development Associate credentials and other advanced education.
On a day-to-day basis, our teachers receive guidance and backing from both their peers and our administrators. Questions are quickly answered, problems are promptly solved. It’s all part of Stepping Stone School’s culture of support and stability, helping retain happy, engaged teachers who create classrooms full of happy, engaged children.
It’s special educators like these, who love their work enough to stay with us for years, that help make Stepping Stone School the best.