Curriculum is so much more than just a charted plan posted on the wall.
At Stepping Stone School, our accelerated curriculum begins with the teacher herself. The thoughtful way she arranges the classroom, her careful choice of materials for each center, the curriculum resource guides she uses to put together the weekly learning plan – they’re all components of curriculum.
All the pieces that make up Stepping Stone School curriculum – from the teachers we select to the design of our schools to our Early Achievers Program™ – are purposefully selected based upon our decades of experience and research. All are aimed at achieving physical, social, emotional, cognitive and language development. And all share the overarching goal of helping our students reach their full potential.
And it is all set into motion in a single instant: the moment a teacher interacts with your child.
Click through for more information about how and what your child will learn during this special interaction:
- Programs by Age:
- Early Childhood Developmental Nurturance Program (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Developmental Preschool Program (18 months – 3 years)
- Kindergarten Readiness Academy (3 – 4 years)
- Advanced Kindergarten Readiness Academy (4 – 5 years)
- Private Kindergarten (5 – 6 years)
- Future Leaders and Inventors School-Age Program (after-school and summer camp programs)
- Early Achievers Program™
- Accelerated Learning & Individualized Learning Plans
- Technology-Based Learning
- Program Enrichments
- Summer Program