Careers with a Lifetime Benefit
“I had the privilege of working as a teacher at Stepping Stone School when I first entered the field of education over two decades ago. This experience taught me the importance of using research-based instructional practices to support learning. Stepping Stone School is a premier private school because they have maintained their focus on high-quality instructional programs and they provide developmentally appropriate, child-and-family-centered care and education. I am honored to serve on the Educational Advisory Board of what I consider to be the nation’s model preschool and early childhood education program.”
– Christopher J. Lemons, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Special Education at Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Working at Stepping Stone School is more than a “daycare job.” It is part career, part calling – and fully rewarding. We are looking for the best teachers in Austin, Kyle, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock and College Station.
We are looking for inspired leaders, creators, problem-solvers and collaborators who are dedicated to learning and growing. Dedicated educators who leverage their creativity with our extensive in-house training to produce the best educational outcomes for our students. Team players who work and play well with others and appreciate the value of a proven, unified approach.
As a member of our team, you will be part of:
- A nationally respected and recognized Early Care and Education program, which means embracing excellence, continuous improvement, and pride in where you work and what you do.
- A 37-year-old dynamic organization with a network of 20 campuses, which provides job stability and opportunity for growth.
- Commitment and respect to professionalism.
- The opportunity to serve children and families, both now and in the future.
Stepping Stone School offers its staff competitive compensation and superb perks. Among other benefits, eligible team members are entitled to:
- Supportive professional work and career path.
- Child Development Associates Degree scholarships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid professional training and development.
- Education opportunities.
- Childcare benefits.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Direct deposit.
- State-of-the-art, research-based, nationally recognized facilities.
- Opportunity to grow and excel as a leader.
We ensure that our team members are respected, supported and valued. Comprehensive orientation and training, curriculum development and extensive continuing education opportunities abound.
For more information, please visit our job listings, call us at 512.459.0258, or come by our administrative office M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You may download and complete an employment application now or at our administrative office.