Stepping Stone School is offering an infant/child/adult CPR/first aid training class for the convenience of our families.
Call today and make reservations for yourself, a friend or teen babysitter to attend.
- WHO: Anyone who wants to learn CPR.
- WHEN: Saturday, July 21, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- WHERE: Stepping Stone School III, 6616 McNeil Road.
- TRAINERS: CPR Resources (off duty firefighters and EMTs).
- COST: $25 per person at the door.
- RESERVATIONS: Please call 512-459-0258 to reserve your place so we can be sure to have enough trainers available. Reservations may also be made through your center director.
- CHILD CARE PROVIDED: Call 512-459-0258 to let us know if you need care, which will be supplied by Stepping Stone School teachers at a cost of $2 per child. A nutritious morning snack will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you there!